We help secure tomorrow, with full-service incident response that goes beyond IT to law enforcement, compliance, and government relations to bring the certainty of progress to even the most challenge of situations. We help organizations understand how the breach happened, ensure the breach is fully contained and build defensible, evidence-based timelines in the event of future regulatory or legal action. We combine the right digital response expertise with a technology solution to outline the event for compliance with state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Business Email Compromise
Digital Forensics & Incident Response
Triage, identify, contain, eradicate and remediate after a suspected security or privacy exposure.
- Ransomware negotiations
- Evidence collection and preservation
- Database forensics
- Host-based forensics
- Network forensics
- Mobile device forensics
- Malware reverse engineering
- Litigation support
- Crisis and incident management
- Remediation and recovery assistance
- Ransomware investigations
- Insider threat investigations
- Network intrusions and malware infections
Business Email Compromise
The investigation of the email environment to determine if it has been compromised, identify the initial point of compromise, and whether the threat actor maintains a presence within the environment.
- Log Analysis
- Identify other compromised accounts
- Determine the original phishing and/or spoofing email
- Uncover illicit forwarding rules
- Malware identification
- Triage patient zero workstation
Ready for full-service cyber incident response, remediation and recovery solutions? Get in touch & we'll handle the rest.